Skip to main content


How badly I wish to indulge in something I see people around me in, how I wish I could get loved the way I see others getting loved, how hard could it be to believe that certain things take time or may actually never happen, how despairing is it to live with rejections, how arduous is it to change thyself when I know that the personality and aura I hold is really hard to love.


But how do I even try changing when I am so crazily in love with the chemistry I have with myself. How do I trust this crazy go-round world which constantly tells me to be everything but me? How do I cage my racing heart which tells me to love what I have right now, be mad and wild, and be whatever I can be while I still have this little life?


You either become what you decide for yourself or you follow what others decide or expect out of you. The break in the cloud is it’s you who gets to make a choice. Whatever you do, whatever you say doesn’t always have to be conventional. Life might be testing you but you do not necessarily have to answer it all accurately. Take leverage in making mistakes but also ensure that you take your lesson from them. Sometimes things just are how the way they are. You don’t necessarily have to triumph over every situation and condition life tosses at you.


Live while you still have this life, offer the best you possibly can to things, even to the ones which might not end up favoring you. At least you won’t be left behind with any regrets. In the end, you need to pass this test of life for yourself and none else.


After all, you’re all you’ve got!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes a woman unlovable?

A t some point, every single man that I have been with has told me that I am unlovable and that I cannot last with anyone. Not for long, at least. There was this one guy back in the day; who told me I was so complicated that I should come with an instruction manual.  Well, noted. I kept it simple. Put everything on the table. What I was bringing and what I expected in lieu. But, that scared most of them away, and the ones who lasted called me names.  Nearly 28 years of existence, and I couldn't decode my way around a man. How does a woman who knows what she's worth, who knows how she should be treated, who's aware of what she brings and what she should take away from the table, unlovable?  I worked hard for this. To be this woman who knows her worth. I thought this was what people loved me for, and believe me, the list is endless. Everyone loves a woman who's confident, self-aware and speaks for herself unless you are romantically involved with her. Every quality that ...

Ah! The incomparable joy and comfort in the lonliness

  The joy of roaming around in an empty house in a robe with a glass of wine, The comfort of eating your favourite meal in a public space with your AirPods on, The joy of watching a movie and not getting prompted every minute,  The comfort of not having to talk to anyone after a long-long day of work, The subtle joy and comfort in knowing there isn't anyone for you to depend upon. If you shatter into a thousand pieces, no one is going to pick any fraction of it. I am now best friends with the void that scared the shit out of me. Chills run through my body when I spare a mere thought of how comfortable I have gotten in my own company. I don't know what or which particular experience it is that cut right through me. But whatever or whoever did it, they did me a favour. After it all, you are all you got.
SHE’S THERE! Exactly where she should be - IN HER LANE . Doing exactly what she’s supposed to do - STAYING FOCUSED . Doing exactly the way she should be - UNBOTHERED . FLOURISHING into a woman she has always dreamt of and worked earnestly for.  But on her way of progress, she comes across a few hurdles. Hurdles in the form of people, things, situations. These hurdles have a sole motive of slowing down the pace of her progress.  She finds passing these hurdles tough at times since everyone has their highs and lows nonetheless, the fighter in her makes her realize that she’s F abulous, her E nergy cannot be matched and her A ura is infectious.  She’s the source of positivity and inspiration to many. She just has to keep up with this one effortless job of being HERSELF with her head held high and nothing or no one can stop her from being on the top.