Skip to main content
It’s funny how we often catch people saying time waits for no one, get your hands on it before it leaves you behind, you’ll never get a hold of it again, you are going to regret not acting right at the right time.
In all this hassle of keeping up with everything we are told to do, we just don’t realize how important it is to take a break. 

Take a break to keep a check on yourself, to see where you are going,

Is this where you really want to go?

Is this really where you want to be?

The road you’ve chosen, is it truly meant for you?

Is this what you’re ready to commit to, is this what you’ve been looking for? 

Did you ever even decide what you’re truly looking for or you just joined this race of chasing time?

We are all so busy fitting in these predetermined standards set by our environment that we hardly try to understand what we want leading to limitless anxiety, stress, and frustration to calm down which we indulge in practices that may look like an immediate relief but not a permanent solution. 

In our 20 years of education where we are basically taught to understand theories and prove theorems if we could even barely touch this topic of the inner voice and self-concept maybe we will all accept this fact with our heads held high that we don’t necessarily have to fit in!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes a woman unlovable?

A t some point, every single man that I have been with has told me that I am unlovable and that I cannot last with anyone. Not for long, at least. There was this one guy back in the day; who told me I was so complicated that I should come with an instruction manual.  Well, noted. I kept it simple. Put everything on the table. What I was bringing and what I expected in lieu. But, that scared most of them away, and the ones who lasted called me names.  Nearly 28 years of existence, and I couldn't decode my way around a man. How does a woman who knows what she's worth, who knows how she should be treated, who's aware of what she brings and what she should take away from the table, unlovable?  I worked hard for this. To be this woman who knows her worth. I thought this was what people loved me for, and believe me, the list is endless. Everyone loves a woman who's confident, self-aware and speaks for herself unless you are romantically involved with her. Every quality that ...

Ah! The incomparable joy and comfort in the lonliness

  The joy of roaming around in an empty house in a robe with a glass of wine, The comfort of eating your favourite meal in a public space with your AirPods on, The joy of watching a movie and not getting prompted every minute,  The comfort of not having to talk to anyone after a long-long day of work, The subtle joy and comfort in knowing there isn't anyone for you to depend upon. If you shatter into a thousand pieces, no one is going to pick any fraction of it. I am now best friends with the void that scared the shit out of me. Chills run through my body when I spare a mere thought of how comfortable I have gotten in my own company. I don't know what or which particular experience it is that cut right through me. But whatever or whoever did it, they did me a favour. After it all, you are all you got.
SHE’S THERE! Exactly where she should be - IN HER LANE . Doing exactly what she’s supposed to do - STAYING FOCUSED . Doing exactly the way she should be - UNBOTHERED . FLOURISHING into a woman she has always dreamt of and worked earnestly for.  But on her way of progress, she comes across a few hurdles. Hurdles in the form of people, things, situations. These hurdles have a sole motive of slowing down the pace of her progress.  She finds passing these hurdles tough at times since everyone has their highs and lows nonetheless, the fighter in her makes her realize that she’s F abulous, her E nergy cannot be matched and her A ura is infectious.  She’s the source of positivity and inspiration to many. She just has to keep up with this one effortless job of being HERSELF with her head held high and nothing or no one can stop her from being on the top.